Regional Workplace Services Manager, East at DoorDash
The Workplace Services Team is tasked with creating and operating offices that allow people to do their best work. We are building and operating offices that are inclusive, inspirational and at the same time safe and functional. We want to remove any and all friction in the physical space that prevents our employees from doing their very best.About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Regional Workplace Services Manager for the East region of the US, that will report to the Sr. Manager of Global Workplace Services. The person in this position will operate and help build our growing portfolio of offices in the East region of the US. This position will be critical to supporting DoorDash in its hyper growth phase. This will require someone that can scale and manage a team and an overall operation. This position will work cross functionally with most teams at DoorDash to be successful and will require someone who can communicate and work well with a diverse range of personalities.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with the Workplace Services leadership team in the management of our portfolio of offices including all aspects of our employee and guest experience on a daily basis.
- Play a role in exploring workplace operations strategies that will allow DoorDash to better leverage its real estate assets.
- Build a team that will be excited about the opportunity to operate space where employees love to work.
- Play a lead role in managing and developing our landlord relationships.
- Support the Real Estate team on tenant improvement projects to help define scope and ensure operational efficiencies in our design.
- Take time to understand the teams that work in your offices including how and with whom each team operates.
- See the fruit of your labor in successful recruiting and employee engagement metrics driven by the quality of our office space.
- You thrive working in a chaotic and ever changing work environment.
- You are a leader and love to work with and support a diverse group of people.
- You are unafraid of taking on new challenges and stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- You have 3+ years experience working with a portfolio of offices managing people and all aspects of the operations.
- You have a Bachelors or equivalent degree.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.