Remote French Transcriber at AlphaSights (Remote)
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at www.alphasights.com.
The Remote Transcriptionist Position
We are seeking experienced French transcribers/transcriptionists to join our elite team. Successful candidates will be comfortable and confident transcribing sophisticated business language in their native language quickly and accurately. Candidates must be highly proficient transcribers with three+ years of proven human transcription experience and have access to their own transcription software, such as Express Scribe or similar, and must have Microsoft Word version 2007 or newer. We use 100% human transcription and do not allow any kind of automatic speech recognition software or technology.
- Long-term projects
- Independent contractor status (freelance)
- Remote work - work from the comfort of your own home
- Flexible schedule
- Join a global team of hardworking, like-minded individuals!
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Native or fluent in French
- At least 3 years of professional transcription experience (business and general experience preferred)
- The ability to meet 98-99% transcription accuracy with 100% human transcription (no AI or voice-to-text software)
- Must have experience transcribing multi-speaker files and adding speaker IDs
- Must have excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar skills in your native language and good written communication skills in English
- Familiarity transcribing a wide variety of accented files
- Dedicated to meeting project deadlines on time and familiarity with quick turnaround times
- Ability to follow an intelligent ("clean") verbatim style guide
- Highly proficient at researching terminology
- Experience using professional transcription software such as Express Scribe and typing within a template
- Must have MS Word version 2007 or newer
- Must be willing to sign an NDA
What to Expect from our Hiring Process
- We strive to set clear expectations about the requirements for this role, and would ask the same transparency, integrity and honesty from our applicants regarding all aspects of their application
- Qualifying candidates will be asked to complete a short assessment and interview with our team. Please note that not all applicants will qualify
- Due to the high volume of interest in this role, applications which are rejected will not be reviewed again within a 6-month period
- Contractors are required to pass a high-level background check
If you would like to join our team, please complete the application below. When entering your phone number, include the country code.