Response Specialist, Product Support at WeWork Technology
About the Role
The WeWork Technology department is responsible for building systems used on a company-wide level, these systems help scale all aspects of our business model. A Response Specialist is a technical liaison between our internal systems and the many other departments of WeWork. This person will work directly with our Product Specialist as well as internal stakeholders to deliver an outstanding experience that complements our products and empowers WeWork.
- Deliver a white glove experience, while being the first point of contact for issues impacting partners
- Focus regionally, with an understanding and appreciation of the local culture and practices
- Handle competing priorities
- Work closely with Product Specialists to detect trends and build training content that improves our stakeholder's daily lives
- Provide steps to reproduce systematic errors and maintain communications with stakeholders while appropriately bringing up issues for investigation
- Gain an understanding of the complex relationship of our systems to provide a rapid response
- Develop trusted partnerships with teammates and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze user tickets for feedback and bug-related trends
- Communicate the potential impact of product changes to internal partners
- 2+ years of customer service or similar experience operating in a rapidly changing environment
- You are a problem solver - able to effectively bring to bear resources to identify and resolve problems efficiently while capturing and analyzing data
- You are tech-savvy; you have a knack for learning and understanding digital applications and systems. You understand how to identify issues and clearly communicate them to engineering teams
- You're a people person who exhibits courtesy, kindness, efficiency, mindfulness, and patience in all areas of your work
- You have excellent writing skills. You're able to communicate clearly and effectively, with a good command of grammar, spelling, and syntax
- You are dependable - this position requires you to be at work consistently and on time, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve personal performance and sometimes work weekends
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, SQL, other help desk software
- Experience working at a major tech company
- Track record of leadership and ability to work independently
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement. We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.