Revenue Operations Analyst
Yext is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to focus on driving best practices an operational consistency across global regions and channels. The ideal individual is a highly motivated, forward-thinking individual with a passion for technology, sales, and learning and can perform under pressure. The Revenue Operations Analyst will be responsible for creating reports, gleaning insight, and recommending next steps for sales leadership as well as working directly with the sales and service teams to enable overall success of Yext’s new markets. The role will require collaboration across the sales and account management teams as well as Product, Operations, Finance, and Strategy. The overall objective of the role is to be the trusted advisor and partner to sales and service as they work towards improving performance of the team.
- Build and review seller performance reports with sales management and provide data, analyses, and modeling on a quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Work with sellers, account managers, and managers on channel conflict, deal structures, Yext value prop
- Ensure Salesforce data quality and process compliance across the sales and account management teams
- Assist leadership with project coordination which can range from project planning to execution to cross-functional liaison
- Recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase seller performance and drive revenue
- BA/BS Degree with 1-3 years work experience in an operations, consultant, account management or analyst role
- Exceptionally strong communication skills; ability to work with senior management, finance, legal, product, and strategy teams as well as individual sellers and account managers
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; can take initiative on projects
- Experience in fast-paced environments
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing against what needs to be done
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; experience with Salesforce and building models preferable
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.