Revenue Operations Lead at ALT (Remote)
At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a collaborative, curious, and highly analytical Revenue Operations Leader to join our team. You will partner with stakeholders across the company to drive scalable revenue growth through process optimization across the customer journey. The ideal candidate will be looking to make a big impact and will have a drive for operational excellence.
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of our customer journeys, and how each part of our business impacts their experience. If you are excited at the prospect of building a revenue operations function and applying your previous experience to a high-growth startup, we encourage you to apply!The impact you will make:
- Build a revenue operations function from the ground up by working with stakeholders across the Customer, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams
- Map the current customer journeys and go to market processes to help create standardized systems and forecasting
- Support strategic goal setting and hiring projects
- Administer and oversee software and tools to effectively grow the function
- Experiment to find what works and write playbooks for effective scaling
- 3+ years of experience in a sales ops or revenue ops role
- You are highly analytical and can effectively leverage data to make informed decisions and tell a story
- You have experience evaluating, implementing, and customizing sales and customer success software, especially Salesforce administration
- You have exceptional communication skills and are able to discuss complex processes and their impact at all levels of the organization
- You can make high-level strategic decisions and are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get into the details
- You are empathetic, and able to understand the perspectives of multiple stakeholders.
- You are able to independently lead projects and scope, prioritize and execute on initiatives
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)