At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are a cybersecurity company that protects enterprises from bot attacks to keep digital experiences human. We have the most advanced Human Verification Engine that protects applications, APIs, and digital media from bot attacks, preventing losses and improving the digital experience for real humans. Today, we verify the humanity of more than 10 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest enterprises and platforms across the internet.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Human Verification Engine protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Our Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging our operational muscles and efficiencies. We act as the Guardians of Gravity - a team dedicated to ensuring the water keeps flowing through the pipes and the trains are arriving on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new team that has significant exposure, and impact, on the entire commercial organization. This role will report to the Global Director of Revenue Operations and live within the Global Business Operations organization.
As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
Our team is just getting started, and we’re looking for a hardworking teammate to come join us in accelerating growth!
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for building, designing, and implementing new processes that aim towards creating departmental alignment while accelerating revenue growth across all three of Human’s product solutions.
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present and the other on the future.
- Enable our sales team to meet and exceed sales targets through effective data management, lead distribution, and funnel management.
- Build alignment across functional areas of the company to drive cohesion (i.e., Marketing Operations, Business Operations, Finance, and Legal).
- Manage and report on the sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our business.
- Coordinate and selectively grow our Sales tech stack to become best-in-class, as well as lead training sessions with the Global Sales team on new and existing technologies
- Oversee territory management, including new territory carve-outs, territory changes and territory assignments.
- Own and operate company internal business partner compliance processes.
- Work with various departments to make Salesforce.com our single source of truth while ensuring data is always accurate
Who you are:
- You are passionate about your work, diligent, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- You are a builder at heart, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are ready to drive operational excellence.
- Proven experience in either Sales or Revenue Operations, preferably with a background in high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency, and productivity.
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce and exposure to other software tools including HubSpot, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Nav, and ZoomInfo.
- Bonus points for strong Salesforce administration experience
- Technically proficient in HubSpot, Groove, G-Suite a plus
- You take a creative approach to operations with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done!
What we offer:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
- Professional development fund
- Annual WFH budget
- Excellent mentoring from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in NYC, but we have HUMANs all over the world. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, work/life harmony, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London, and remote HUMANs in cities around the globe.
We work with most of the largest platforms and enterprises on the planet. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and, creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of HUMANs have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.