Revenue Systems Manager at Frame.io
See all roles
Are you a Salesforce and revenue tools expert? Help us identify and implement improvements to our processes and enhance the team’s productivity through performance metrics.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
As a Revenue Systems Manager at Frame.io, you are a talented and sought after Systems expert, particularly with Salesforce, and you’re passionate about driving revenue growth through operational excellence. We are looking for you to be proactive and help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore you should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform to work with our best in class Systems Squad and foster a desire to keep learning not just Salesforce, but a broad range of Sales tools. As a Revenue Systems Manager, you’re comfortable liaising with users and you enjoy learning new business processes in order to translate them into technical solutions.
- Use your technical knowledge to help a fast-growing company build and scale their Salesforce ecosystem
- Administer and support Salesforce platform (user setups, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customized objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow and validations)
- Assist in discovering the best software solutions, SFDC or otherwise, to help support our growing needs
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, ect) to help our users accomplish more with less clicks
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to identify and prioritize operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address their evolving needs
- Document all the incredible customization you have built
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to develop technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin experience in a digital environment, preferably in the SaaS space
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Platforms, specifically Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification
- Mastery of the Salesforce Architecture, including but not limited to custom objects, workflows, validation rules, roles, profiles, permission sets & security settings
- Experience in supporting & developing customer flows from both the Pre to Post sales support
- Excellent communication skills & ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
Bonus Points if you
- Have experience with Outreach.io, Gong.io, Docusign, Quip, Intercom, Guru, Zoominfo
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.