SaaS Application Administrator
Title: SaaS Application Administrator - Collaboration Suite
WeWork is looking for SaaS Application Administrator to join our Corporate Systems team within our Corporate Technology function. The SaaS administrator will liaise with various teams to configure and administer the Collaboration Suite - Slack primarily and several tools integrated with Slack instance for The We Company and its 14,000+ users. This role requires you to be familiar with Enterprise Slack concepts, best practices and procedures. Our team will rely on your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals ultimately creating a best in class experience for our employees.
A successful candidate for this role should have
- 2+ years of experience using Slack in an administrative capacity
- A bachelors or equivalent experience in an IT related field
- Experience building apps on the Slack Framework
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications and tools such as below but not limited to:
- Zapier, Tray.io, GSuite, Bots, Zoom, Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Trello), Workato, Disco, electric.ai etc.
- Experience with administrative features specifically on the Enterprise Slack Grid
- A high level of expertise in fundamental slack functions, data model & architectural design
- Expert level knowledge of standard Slack concepts, practices, and procedures and can rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
- Ability to work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. Should have thorough understanding of agile practices in delivering customer satisfaction for our users
- A fundamental understanding of DevOps and Security best practices.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly analyze situations, correlate ideas, and make decisions on issues and resolutions.
- Strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
In this role the SaaS Administrator will
- Liaise with various teams to configure and administer the Slack instance, integration tools or any other collaboration SaaS products
- Work with other teams to ensure better collaboration and productivity by automating business workflows and integrations including writing bots, connectors and automating auditing of compliance.
- Slack App management - build and follow process to onboard any apps to slack enterprise grid
- Vendor/ product team coordination - responsible to create issues with the product teams and follow through resolution and manage escalation with the product teams as needed.
- Conduct administrative duties for slack that include , user clean-up, trouble-shooting, space clean-up, app clean-up, user management, user training, data clean-up migrations, permissions architecture cleanup along with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Work on project work related to delivering new slack features & bots