Sales Director, Health Systems at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Sales Director, Health Systems, you will help grow our portfolio of Health Systems clients by building a successful and scalable sales playbook. You will be accountable for achieving our ambitious growth goals, all while developing and defining best practices to build strong partnerships with our Health Systems clients.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Excel at growing a business
- Are excited to develop best practices to build a scalable sales engine
- Will build mutually beneficial partnerships between Zocdoc and our clients to ensure a successful long-term relationship
- Leverage data to create actionable insights that will directly inform client strategy
- Are highly collaborative and skilled at working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, where you are able to tackle problems with creative solutions
Your day to day is…
- Working backwards from revenue goals to create and execute on a strategy to meet / exceed targets
- Authentically communicating with business leaders at large healthcare organizations to understand their challenges and convey Zocdoc as a potential solution
- Helping to create and define best practices for health system growth moving forward
- Ensuring Zocdoc leadership has transparency into how we are tracking towards our goals through regular pipeline reviews and tracking of interim metrics; escalating and exposing potential risks
- Acting as an external and internal ambassador of Zocdoc and our Health Systems business by demonstrating the highest professional standards.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7-10 years of experience in (ideally SaaS) enterprise sales or new business development with consistently proven success in hitting ambitious growth goals
- Significant experience selling to health systems, IDNs, and IPAs – or are a very quick study in the dynamics of this rapidly changing industry
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.