Sales Operations Analyst
We're looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team and be responsible for scaling the processes and systems behind our go-to-market efforts. You will help us drive alignment and productivity across our Marketing, Sales Development, Sales and Post Sales teams. You’ve supported a quickly growing SAAS go-to-market team and understand best practices, how to leverage systems & process to help marketing & sales processes run smoothly and deliver the metrics and dashboards to manage and improve our processes.
You have a vision of how technology can enable Sales and Marketing to be more effective, providing data transparency for decision making at all levels of the organization and you want an opportunity to prove this vision of a tech-enabled sales organization. You view yourself as technically savvy with a high business acumen and are equally comfortable being the product manager as you are collaborating with senior stakeholders to identify them. And that’s why we want you to join our team!
You will be an integral part of Namely's success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform agriculture!
- Develop a deep understanding of business processes and key value drivers across all GTM teams to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Drive productivity through developing and optimizing processes and systems on 3rd party tools including Hubspot, LeanData, Outreach, Datafox, Chili Piper, ZoomInfo, Hundo, etc.. Work in partnership with Business Systems team to drive GTM improvements in Salesforce.com & Steelbrick CPQ
- Maintain and update sales hierarchy, territories, and roster in all applicable systems (Salesforce.com, FunnelCake, etc.)
- Establish and maintain best practices in data management, cleanliness, completeness and accuracy
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems and processes to fix root causes
- Support the maintenance and management of our CRM and other internal systems by conducting analysis, building reports, and identifying opportunities to improve workflows
- Know the art of the possible for GTM systems integrations, be familiar with integrations with other functional areas (e.g. NetSuite, post sales tools, commissions systems, etc.), and partner with Business Systems on implementations
- Champion and facilitate cross-functional business processes to help maintain alignment throughout a rapidly changing business environment
- Define and deliver core business metrics, reporting and analytics, including global pipeline, forecasting, bookings, lead funnel and churn analysis, operational dashboards across all GTM teams and business lines
- Guide sales enablement in prioritizing training objectives for sales, customer success and support roles in collaboration with Enablement team
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record; Masters or equivalent a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience in SFDC administration, sales operations, marketing operations or similar capacity at a fast-growing technology company
- You’ve used QTC & Renewal Process (Preferably CPQ), have experience with Marketing automation tools and how they both support the GTM effort and integrate best with Salesforce and other systems.
- Experience working with commission systems and planning, territory mapping and named account models of selling
- Passionate about Marketing & Sales performance analytics best practices, with a growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to navigate ambiguity, operate effectively in a hyper-growth, startup environment
- Experience in systems integration, Salesforce, middleware tools, APIs, data architecture experience a strong plus
- You have strong written and verbal communication presentation skills
- You can lead process change management including training and documentation
- You use tasks, workflow, and automation to drive rep activity and efficiency
- Stickler for pipeline and forecasting hygiene best practices
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.