Working alongside our Growth team, the Salesforce Administrator will be charged with building and owning the tools that make our Sales function successful . S/he will design the platform, processes and data structures for our system which will in turn influence the future of our business. S/he will own data stewardship within the Growth team by focusing on data scalability, database optimizations and setting common standards. As our internal Salesforce guru, the dashboards created will directly impact executive level decisions on how we continue to evolve our global footprint.
What You’ll Do
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units
- Lead interdepartmental discussions of how to more effectively leverage Salesforce and other internal tools
- Improve efficiency across the organization through training and continual enhancements to Salesforce
- Create and maintain company dashboards and reports, specifically for sales leaders
- Maintain Salesforce data quality and provide day-to-day end-user support to Sales employees
- Work with business users to gather requirements for enhancements
- Oversee implementation, documentation, and adoption of new tools and processes
Who You Are
You have excellent technical and communication skills and can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. You have a knack for assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues. You’re eager to join a fast growing startup and want to set the standards to help scale our growth initiatives. You also have the following:
- 2-4 years of Salesforce administration experience
- At least one Salesforce certification required
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to listen to multiple business outcomes and design technical solutions to support and solve them
- Experience both configuring and customizing SFDC modules and objects.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what's never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 45 locations across nearly 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, and London. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $95 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, Stash, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.