As a Salesforce Administrator at Stack Overflow, you’ll be working extensively with all three of our revenue teams, not to mention almost every other team at the company, to establish an overarching architecture that helps us meet our goals. You should be comfortable with assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, training individuals, navigating integrations, hands-on configuration, and troubleshooting issues. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and enhance the system accordingly.
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units.
- Own CRM data stewardship, focus on database scalability, and short-term and long-term database optimizations and common standards.
- Answer Salesforce inquiries and internal support tickets utilizing Service Cloud
- Map hierarchies and territories in response to personnel changes. Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes. Grant/remove and maintain user licenses.
- Optimize the Lightning experience for users
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for end users and management.
- Integrate various systems and tools using out-of-the-box services including Salesforce CPQ
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Lead ongoing trainings alongside maintaining a documented Salesforce-specific knowledge base
What We Need To See
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience, certifications preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard applications like Excel
What We’d Like To See
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
- Experience working at a SaaS startup or another fast-paced environment managing multiple products
- Experience with Hubspot, DocuSign
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.