Salesforce Administrator at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Rhino. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user adoption and satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.In this role you will:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- New user and ongoing user training
- Technical documentation
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilised platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Working with integrated applications including Hubspot, Docusign, Outreach, LeanData, ChurnZero
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Experience designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.