Salesforce Administrator at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
The Salesforce Administrator is an integral member of the Technology team and is responsible for administering the CRM system, provide user support and problem resolution for 50+ users, assist in implementation processes, e.g. data import/export/updates, data migration, system customization, reports and dashboards creation, implementation of workflow and validation rules, template creation, etc. The administrator will work cross-functionally to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and adoption of the platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.In this role you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product and fellow technologists to proactively administer our salesforce instance
- Self-manage to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows, email templates to optimize business processes
- Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to our company
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Drive admin activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Support customer as first-line filter for concerns and considerations
- Research problems discovered by Stakeholders, QA or product team and collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- Manage organization license, costs in collaboration with the engineering manager
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases and security concerns raised in each cycle for our implementation
- Salesforce.com App builder and Admin certifications required
- At least 3 years of experience administering Salesforce organizations to meet business requirements
- Experience in working both classic interface and lightning interface.
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications
- Experienced with workflows/ process builders and lightning flows
- Experienced working with SOQL / SOSL Queries
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.