Security Operations Manager at Knotel
Working alongside our Facilities, Space Operations, IT, Legal, Launch and Client Success teams, the Security Operations Manager will be charged with owning and overseeing Knotel’s safety and security procedures. S/he will evaluate security infrastructure and create scalable processes to manage and execute security upgrades end to end.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the security and safety of employees and members at all Knotel locations
- Responsible for management and strategic planning of but not limited to- access control, security technologies (current & new installs), service requests, vendor contracts, creating SOP’s and training staff, fire and life safety preparedness, disaster recovery planning, site security audits and internal/external communication
- Serve as security liaison for all incidents, security projects, large events, law enforcement queries and members safety & security questions/concerns
- Develop regional Crisis Management Plans and training, and take the lead on responding to emergencies that impact Knotel sites, members and/or employees
- Identify trends of incidents and problematic equipment while creating holistic solutions
- Responsible for understanding local laws and codes in each Knotel market.
Who You Are
You’re systems thinker that is motivated by making welcoming and safe environments. You understand that when it comes to experiences, safety comes first. You’re a dedicated and results oriented leader who can not only work independently but can effectively partner cross-functionally. You also have the following:
- 7-10 years of commercial property/ building security management
- Strong understanding of customer service, project management and vendor management
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering and entering needed data
- Strong attention to detail when reviewing completed work, documents and weak points
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to negotiate effectively
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.