About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
You will join the Technical Operations team as their first dedicated security hire. This role is a combination of technical design and implementation, administrative, and procedural.
What success looks like
- Provide and defend evidence collection for third party audits and customer security assessments
- Timely completion of security and compliance tasks like access reviews, internal audit, and site walkthroughs
- Consolidate and configure monitoring and alerting on various IT systems to provide a single pane of glass view of the environment
- Coordinate with reliability engineering team to resolve any security related issues
- Conduct, and improve upon company security training and testing
What you will bring
- 3-5 years experience in a security role with a remote workforce and cloud based systems
- Ability to work with outside entities like auditors and customers
- Able to explain security concepts, issues, and concerns to a non-security audience
- Familiarity with industry standard security tools and be able to make recommendations on implementation and roll out
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]