Senior Administrative Assistant - Strategy Team at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Strategy, Corporate Development, and M&A Team, primarily focused on support for the VPs on the team. This person will report to the VP of Strategy and Corporate Development and will work alongside the broader team’s EA in supporting the needs of these critical teams. The person in this role must be detail oriented, highly organized, and a strong communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. Working at a fast pace with the ability to multitask is essential. The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, be excited by working in a fast-paced environment and have the desire to learn and grow. This position is full -time, based in Peloton’s NY headquarters.
- Manage and own the calendars of the VP of Strategy and Corporate Development, the VP of M&A Diligence & Integration, and the VP of ESG Strategy & Initiatives with a high level of detail. This will involve resolving conflicts, ensuring the availability of attendees, and preparing daily/weekly briefs for each executive
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for executives and their teams
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking minute notes, sending out google question forms and feedback forms from meetings and ensuring availability of attendees
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Arrange and execute team building, offsites, and social events/lunches
- Maintain multiple distribution lists
- Execute vendor onboarding, POs, SOWs, signatures with DocuSign, and Team NDAs, as needed
- Own Team Swag projects, including sourcing, designing and distribution management as needed for the team
- Work collaboratively and provide back-up support to the Admin Team
- Handling ad-hoc work as it comes
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and innovative thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Capable of working with diverse personalities
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to calmly and resourcefully navigate obstacles
- A friendly and personable personality to work as a strategic partner across the entire team and organization
- Experience with Concur or like accounting tool a plus
- Experience with Google’s GSuite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Slack a plus
- BA/BS Preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.