Senior Advertising Operations Associate - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. We are a rapidly growing company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies. Crossix is seeking a talented and experienced Ad Operations Lead to join our team in New York.
If you have a strong understanding of media and data operations, an affinity for increasing efficiency using standardized process flows, and are an entrepreneurial spirit then this is the opportunity for you! This role is uniquely positioned learn how programmatic and digital technologies converge in the rapidly changing healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be career-driven, with excellent attention to detail with an insatiable appetite to learn, and eager to join a sharp team at one of the fastest growing analytics companies.
What You'll Do
- Support Crossix digital campaign and site tagging across our various digital flagship products
- Own internal project pipelines and queues to ensure an accurate real-time feed of campaign launch and incremental media tracking
- Lead the documentation of operations processes, delegating to junior staff, ensuring staff adoption and assigning tickets as necessary
- Become expert in day-to-day quality control and technical partner communications, monitoring their execution and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Multitask with effective resolution management surfacing day to day operational issues driving to faster resolution
- Support technical inquiries and requests from sales and client services
- Join kick-off calls with clients to understand advertising specifications and discuss custom or complex executions
- Support product management and engineering through user acceptance testing of new products and features
- Stay educated on key developments in the rapidly changing digital advertising ecosystem. (e.g Viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic etc.) and utilize that knowledge to update or build new processes that support changing industry needs
What You've Done
- 3 + years’ experience in digital media agency or digital ad serving ecosystem. DSPs, SSPs and DMP platforms preferred. Experience with DoubleClick a plus
- Experience working with or in ad operations, account management, digital media analytics
- Experience leveraging project management systems like JIRA
- High level of comfort interacting with clients and external stakeholders
- Experience managing external vendor partners across a set of clients/campaigns with an eye towards process efficiency at scale
- Extremely detail oriented and organized with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze qualitative and quantitative data. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus.
- Interested in Media industry and passionate about analyzing big data
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an affinity for explaining complexity through process flows, operational workflows, and succinct documentation
- Skills: Teamwork, Adaptability, Efficiency, Deadline-Oriented, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Planning and Organization
• About the Team – Crossix is the market leader in delivering hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
• Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
• Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
• We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!