Senior Associate, E-Commerce Distribution at Harry's Inc.
About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer and a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
The Ecommerce Distribution Senior Associate will support our North American ecommerce operation, which includes our direct-to-consumer business and Amazon fulfillment operations. This individual will own a distinct channel and improve processes, manage relationships, and supervise day-to-day operations. You will partner with our S&OP, Sourcing, and DTC teams to ensure best in class customer experience, while continuously improving our operations.
What you’ll do
- Expand our ability to provide best-in-class service to our Ecommerce customers
- Manage our daily ecommerce operations, working with our fulfillment partners to optimize for customer service and cost
- Ensure orders are delivered on time in full and define key measures to drive action and improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve speed, efficiency, and quality
- Develop our relationships with external partners by refining our distribution infrastructure and processes
- Support internal growth, managing distribution through new brand, product, and category launches
- Optimize distribution KPIs by implementing continuous improvement strategies.
- Manage distribution center resources with other channel leads.
- Work with our internal DTC, R&D, and customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
This should describe you
- 2+ years of experience working in operations required
- Numerically and analytically minded - experienced in Excel; bonus points for SAP and analytics experience
- Strong attention to detail. You are comfortable going deep into the weeds while always considering the bigger picture
- Prior experience with Amazon and other marketplaces a plus
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, and self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect information
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether you’re creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You have a sense of humor - we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here’s who you’ll work with
- Reporting to our Senior Manager of Operational Excellence and Ecommerce Distribution
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Retail, Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, R&D, Engineering, IT and Quality
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.