ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning and execution of the business process and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the design and testing of business process SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps and remediation of these gaps
- Provide guidance and support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process, or technology, etc)
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Prepare and provide trainings to management on key SOX initiatives and other relevant areas to educate the business and reiterate the importance of compliance (ex. Management review controls, IPE procedures, etc)
- Work closely with the ITGC team members to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization and add value to the audit process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen internal controls
- Coordinate activities and strategies with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant internal audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IT systems - NetSuite, WMS, ADP, Salesforce, Coupa, etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.