ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior IT Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning and execution of the IT and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the design and testing of technology components of our SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps and remediation of these gaps
- Provide guidance and support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Prepare and provide trainings to management on key IT SOX initiatives and other relevant areas to educate the business and reiterate the importance of compliance
- Assist management in facilitating user access reviews and SOC-1 assessments
- Perform ongoing risk assessments for SOX ITGC with input from the Senior IT Manager and SVP Internal Audit
- Work closely with the business process team to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Partner with the GRC team to understand new guidelines or requirements, and work with IT Audit - Senior Manager to design and implement any relevant controls (ex. GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization and add value to the audit process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Coordinate activities with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports and Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- CISA/CIA certification preferred
- 3+ years of relevant IT audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with ITGC and automated/application control testing in SaaS systems
- Experience with systems such as NetSuite, Boomi, WMS, Kyriba, Coupa, Salesforce etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Objective, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.