Senior Associate, Operations at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Senior Associate of Operations at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in ensuring Rhino’s renters and partners have a world class experience.In this role you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in Rhino’s product offering and customer experience.
- Support the Experience team with daily tracking, account review and documentation of several critical business processes (examples: product testing, procedural testing, work in innovations, etc).
- Contribute to project workstreams that directly impact company and team OKRs.
- Own some of the unique operational challenges that create obstacles for the Experience team.
- Work closely with leadership on the Experience team to understand and analyze key performance data and how it impacts internal process and overall customer experience.
- Offer support to the Product Support Lead in assisting with investigating, triaging, and escalating product issues to Product and Engineering on behalf of customers.
- Partner with stakeholders across Support, Claims, Recovery, Product, Finance and any other key stakeholder teams to eliminate process inefficiencies.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of processes with complex requirements, while identifying new ways to create value to the business.
- Adapt to new responsibilities as the company grows and team needs evolve.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a support, operations, or process improvement type role.
- Self-starter and works well in ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with different stakeholders to drive results.
- True team player. Open to accepting feedback to ensure the team’s success.
- Ability to perform analysis and provide insightful recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Flexibility - We are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.
- Not required but a plus, if you have experience here please make sure to notate on resume and cover letter:
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau.
- Strong skills and experience with Excel or the Google Suite equivalent.
- Project management experience and/or certification.
- Experience with Asana.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.