Senior Business Systems Manager at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The Business Systems Manager will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of existing business processes and the information and data they require and generate, and leverage technology and build additional systems and processes to better enable business operations and analytics for Ribbon and our customers. You must enjoy learning and experimenting with technology to solve scaling problems in a dynamic way. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on customer service and enjoys seeing a project from beginning through completion. This role will be critical to assisting our GTM teams grow as we build best in class processes and integrate with systems (both internal and external) while thinking critically about future scale and growth.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Collaborate with business partners to identify technology needs, facilitating process and technology discussions throughout GTM and Operation teams including developing documentation on current systems, workflows and processes
- Support managers in business process improvements, implementing best practices and fully utilizing technology system capabilities.
- Evaluate multiple systems, tools and workflows to best determine solutions needed
- Evaluate options against a variety of factors and recommend long and short term strategies
- Captures business requirements and business process management
- Translates business requirements to specific and complete functional requirements to be relied upon by designated project team
- Collaborates with the project team and validate that all necessary requirements have been fulfilled
- Ensure proper use by setting up training sessions and creating documentation as needed for each team
- Own administration for various systems integrated throughout organization
- Documents scope of software update requests through research
- Create easily digestible report formats and prepare reports for end users.
- Provide systems training for current and new technical and non-technical employees.
- Keep apprised of new technology relevant to industry and company.
- Provide technical support to employees, clients and vendors for applicable technology systems.
- 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst or system administrator, bonus points if you worked at early stage/growth stage technology companies in the past
- Project management skills, and experience managing small, medium and large cross functional projects
- Experience gathering requirements and facilitating meetings with stakeholders to define use cases and needs of stakeholders
- A facilitator who loves solving problems for others by leveraging technology and coming up with efficient workflows
- Able to quickly adapt to new technical and functional concepts
- Great communication skills at all levels (staff to executive)
- Must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task and always be thinking two steps ahead.
- High energy and service focused.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools
- Experience as a CRM administrator
- Experience as a Helpdesk administrator
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
***Required Custom Application Questions:
- Are you authorized to work in the US for any employer? (Y/N)
- Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship for the US? (Y/N)
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.