Senior Client Success Manager at Onna
We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives. Our platform connects popular applications like GSuite, Slack, Office 365 and makes information accessible, useful, and private for our clients (Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few.) In 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team to deliver the best product possible.
We are looking for a highly driven and empathetic Senior Client Success Manager to serve as a trusted advisor to enterprise companies and help solve their toughest problems. In this role, you’ll be part of the early CS team that is defining and building the foundation for how we approach client engagement and strategic planning initiatives that will define the future of Onna’s Client Success offering.
We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level. If you’re excited to shape the future of a global and market-defining company, we want to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the Onna platform and integrations, while keeping up with industry trends and competitors.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Onna’s strategic key clients across the client lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal.
- Coach clients to be product experts and train their teams on the Onna platform so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Monitor Health Metrics, conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth, and help drive client references and case studies.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned client accounts; proactively identify and facilitate additional revenue opportunities to enable clients to maximize their value.
- Partner internally with our tech team to optimize client implementations and resolve technical challenges, with the Sales team to advance account renewals and expansion, with the Marketing Team to create collateral and training materials, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features.
- Proactively identify accounts risks and develop mitigation plans (coordinating activities internally within Onna and externally with clients) to resolve.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in client success, account management or strategic consulting roles at an enterprise level. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies.
- You have proven success in building trust and driving results for a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, developers, and day-to-day users of the software.
- Proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great client satisfaction
- Experience with Google Apps & Microsoft Suite. Experience with CRM and Success Softwares a plus.
Who you are and what you can do:
- You have aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating (both written and verbal) technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships. You strive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutions.
- You are diplomatic, tactful, and poised under pressure in the face of technical and/or client challenges. You corral the right people to resolve, and see the issue through to resolution.
- Technologically curious and interested in learning more about how great software is built. You love to learn about complex technical products, and to understand the intricacies of how systems work.
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth.
- You focus on client satisfaction and retention metrics while staying empathetic to client needs and inspiring loyalty and adoption.
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well with a lot of autonomy and little direction, and you understand when and how to appropriately involve others and ask for help.
- You are a quick learner with an intuitive mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and are able to stay a step ahead at all times.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog-friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.