Senior Client Success Manager at Knotch
Knotch is the Content Intelligence Platform that enables communications and marketing teams to measure, understand, and optimize content ROI across their digital efforts. Some of the world's largest brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, AT&T, and Deloitte trust us to help them own their voice online, and we allow their customers to own theirs as well. This transparency and empowerment helps these communications become truly worthwhile for both creators and audiences. For more on Knotch's products, visit our website.
Our Stellar Team
- #616 of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America: Inc. (2020)
- Best Places To Work: Built In NYC (2020, 2019, 2018)
- Best Small Companies to Work For: Built In NYC (2020, 2019, 2018)
- Best Places to Work: Inc. (2019, 2018)
Hiring During COVID-19
As we navigate this global health crisis, employers and job seekers have both faced a difficult hiring market. As COVID-19 continues to affect the global economy, we still believe that Knotch is in a strong position, and we are committed to continue hiring essential positions. If you’d like to speak with our recruiting team about the future of Knotch, feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn. Here’s what else we’re doing in this time:
- As a product, we continue to monitor brands’ COVID-19 and crisis communications for free.
- As a brand, we continue to share our market content and compile public industry reports.
- As a company, we adjusted our benefits to be inclusive of our employees.
The Band of Misfits
Our Co-Founder and CEO, Anda Gansca, often refers to Knotch as a “band of misfits.” Throughout history, it's misfits that have ignited change, turned conversation into action, and dismantled accepted concepts of "fitting in." Whether it was Elizabeth Cady Staton leading the Suffrage Movement; Oliver Brown fighting the US government to allow his daughter, Linda Carol Brown, to go to integrated school; or Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson rioting police brutality against the LGBTQ+ community and throwing the first bricks at Stonewall — those bold enough to challenge systemic norms are the ones that create a better, more inclusive future for all of us.
At Knotch, we aim to celebrate diverse voices and foster belonging and inclusion across all teams and functions. We acknowledge that, similar to many in the tech space, we have more work to do when it comes to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging. We are committed to hiring more Black talent, fostering belonging amongst our represented communities through ERGs and committees, and frequently educating and training our staff on anti-bias, anti-harassment, and anti-racism. Like the misfits before us, we are committed to turning conversation into action and redefining what it means to “fit in.”
We at Knotch are breaking the mold, by empowering brands and consumers to own their voice online. Internally, we are empowering employees to own their voice in the workplace. Diverse perspectives and experiences are necessary if we aim to fully realize our core value of Inclusiveness. We are committed to putting in the work to make that core value more of a reality every day.
The Client Success Manager Role
Imagine this...our client just bought a shiny new toy (Knotch!), and it will be your job, as a Client Success Manager, to understand the client's goals and to make certain that our teams are providing them with everything they need to be successful. This role is unique to Knotch. Your day-to-day work in our product increases your self-trust to share your own insights and provide strategic recommendations to our clients and become the content marketing they rely on. This role is not for the data-shy or reporting-averse. If you love data analysis, you'll thrive here! Our NYC office (remote during Covid-19) is in need of a self sufficient manager who can take charge of key accounts and define a vision under the guidance of their direct manager, our VP of Client Success. The role will not be a people management role to start as it is very hands-on and consultative at its core. If the opportunity sounds intriguing to you, keep reading!
How you’ll add value at Knotch:
- Actively build, own and develop relationships with clients, publishers, and agency partners while managing a variety of projects, product requests, data analysis and troubleshooting on our clients’ behalves. You’ll become the expert in product best practices because you’ll use Knotch’s products yourself every day.
- Establish client's key objectives and KPI framework for measuring success, deriving meaningful value from the platform, and driving overall client satisfaction
- Build and deliver customized reports utilizing raw data from Knotch’s products: Measurement and Blueprint. Crunching numbers and reporting back to clients can amount to 70% of your contributions at Knotch!
- Communicate optimization strategies to our clients utilizing data driven insights you’ve extracted and analyzed through monitoring campaign performance
- Assist the Accounts team in increasing client retention, and identifying growth opportunities
- Scope campaign and content strategy plans as well as act as client advisor and product expert
- Facilitate successful integrations and onboarding with clients, alongside our product and technical integration teams
- Partner closely with your Client Success, Product, and Sales teams to drive platform innovation, develop internal workflows and provide strategic automation and optimization recommendations, in turn growing the entire Knotch team
You’ll be successful here if you:
- Deep data & analytics experience and certifications (because we crunch numbers and find insights daily!)
- Have extensive enterprise account management and/or client success experience
- Professionally worked in a client service discipline
- Can prove your healthy track record of helping to grow a team
- Harness an appreciation for finding a balance between the needs of a client and that of the business you support
- Are relentless and adaptable amidst oft-changing priorities
- Exhibit a calm demeanor under pressure, and proving your trustworthiness through meeting deadlines
We also appreciate (but don’t require):
- Background in a marketing/advertising technology or an advertising agency environment (this experience is helpful because you’d have the exposure to similar work, terminology, contacts, and material that we encounter here at Knotch).
Knotch is an equal opportunity employer.
We strive to provide equal opportunities in all of our processes, including our hiring and employee experience.
We pride ourselves on our three values: transparency, relentlessness, and inclusiveness.
We commit to daily work towards leading with empathy, reducing bias through periodic training, and engaging with and uplifting communities of marginalized groups.
We condemn all forms of racism and discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood status, veteran status, disability status or any other identifier.
We encourage all employees, clients, investors, candidates, vendors, and friends of Knotch to deliver honest feedback directly or anonymously so that we may always seek to improve as an organization that is dedicated to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Share your thoughts with us, and you will be heard.