Senior CRM Manager - Picnic at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We’re looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our fast-growing team and help us reach allergy sufferers across the country. The person in this role will have the opportunity to create, execute, and iterate on lead conversion and customer retention strategies for Picnic.
This person will be specifically tasked with understanding and executing the first iterations of the customer journey — obsessing over how we improve and deepen our relationship with our customer, with a laser focus on fostering customer engagement that drives long-term retention. You’ll report into the General Manager of Picnic and work closely with the marketing, product, and data team to build, measure, and optimize touch points throughout the journey.
This includes detailed development of cross-channel marketing strategies, an email marketing journey that drives leads to becoming long-term customers, and loyalty activations that drive demand and customer value across digital channels and in alignment with each business unit.
This role will report into the General Manager of Picnic.You’re the right person for this role if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, always-changing environment, and have a track record of successfully translating business goals into a CRM strategy that drives results.
- You’re genuinely excited about the opportunity to own the customer journey, constantly raising the bar on what the experience looks like.
- You have a reputation for thinking holistically about customer needs and always jump at the chance to iterate on the current journey.
- You have experience in CRM analytics, customer pathing, email & SMS marketing,, as well as familiarity with database marketing and customer segmentation
- You’re a proven data-driven, creative, strategic problem solver who knows how to grow a business by employing marketing strategies that convert leads and improve customer loyalty and engagement.
- Creating and executing acquisition strategies for Picnic, which can include email marketing flows, landing pages, customer research, sales campaigns, and more.
- Creating and executing retention strategies for Picnic, which can include email marketing,, reviews, referrals, and more.
- Supporting development of forward looking research (through customer surveys, NPS, etc.) to provide recommendations and strategic insights to inform optimizations Leveraging and customizing existing databases for CRM and site analytic events that ensure they can work together to integrate all touch points of customer journey across all channels through Iterable.
- Helping to build lifecycle marketing culture within Thirty Madison by working alongside counterparts in other brands to share learnings and discuss optimization opportunities.
- 5+ years in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment
- The ability to harness quantitative and qualitative takeaways to create a strategy that drives growth
- The desire to develop a strategy and then get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimized for success
- The passion to build a brand from the ground up (bonus points for having done so in the past)
- Experience working cross-functionally with data, product, design, and copy teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Familiarity with ESP/CRM tools, such iterable, to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, running A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting
- Familiarity with customer engagement tools for lead capture, reviews and referral programs (similar to yotpo, friendbuy, etc).
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.