Senior CRM Manager at Thirty Madison
The role / What’s the opportunity?
Our Centralized Marketing Team is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to execute, and iterate on lead conversion and customer retention strategies for our upcoming condition launches in 2022 and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to be integral to a brand new system setup and to help change the way patients receive their healthcare!
This person will be specifically tasked with understanding and executing the first iterations of the customer journey on 1 - 2 new brands — digging into data and obsessing over how we improve and strengthen our relationship with our customer, with a laser focus on encouraging customer engagement. You’ll partner closely with the creative, content, and CRM teams to build, measure, and personalize touch points. You’ll work with the Associate Director of CRM and key stakeholders within each business to build out the CRM program that will resonate with its patient population.
This includes detailed development and setup of cross-channel marketing strategies, an email marketing journey that drives leads to becoming long-term customers, and loyalty activations for a brand new audience and ecosystem.
This role reports to our Associate Director of CRM
Responsibilities / What will I be doing? / You will…
- Creating and executing acquisition and retention strategies for new Thirty Madison condition launches, which can include email marketing flows, landing pages, customer research, sales campaigns, reviews, referrals and more.
- Planning, developing, testing and deploying omni channel campaigns (email + SMS required), verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any spam risks.
- Conducting quality assurance reviews and delivery testing to ensure the accuracy of email deployments, as well as monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion for best in class customer experience for these new brands.
- Partnering with marketing and product teams to support highly-productive and tightly aligned customer marketing programs with conversion, retention, and expansion goals.
- Analyzing email program performance metrics; which includes building out weekly, monthly and quarterly reports based on dashboards and business goals, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, account, segment and business-line levels.
- Helping to build lifecycle marketing culture within Thirty Madison by working alongside counterparts in other brands to share takeaways and discuss optimization opportunities.
Qualifications / What skills do I need? / You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-4 years in a lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment that believed in the balance of data and creativity.
- Previous experience in site analytics, customer pathing, email & SMS marketing, as well as familiarity with database marketing, customer segmentation and customer lifecycle management.
- Experience implementing new tech stack or ESP systems from A - Z. You should love building out new processes and documentation.
- A highly developed sense of marketing structure and interpersonal skills, including high integrity, respect for all individuals and strong analytical skills.
- The desire to become the subject matter expert for their role, and own the day-to-day execution of campaign management and optimization for success.
- Positive experience working cross-functionally with data, product, design, and copy teams to work quickly and pull off the seemingly impossible
- Familiarity with ESP/CRM tools, such as Iterable, to be able to build and execute on multichannel CRM automations, marketing campaigns, A/B tests, segment creation, and reporting.
- Experience managing large email lists (1M+ subscribers) or experience with engagement tools for lead capture or reviews is a plus.
#LI-AB10 #LI-Remote NH-00121
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
*Contractors and temps are not eligible for benefits.About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
How we are managing through the COVID pandemic and its impact on our team?
These are unprecedented times and we understand COVID-19 is impacting everyone differently. Our primary goal from the beginning of the pandemic has been to ensure employee safety. We went from optional to mandatory work-from-home very quickly in early March, and we have told employees that they can work remotely to allow them to plan accordingly.
We have also rolled out several initiatives to help our team successfully navigate the uncertainty associated with COVID-19. These initiatives have included providing funds for home office improvements, medical reimbursements, free meditation/mindfulness tools, mandatory “Me Days” away from work, company-wide Refresh days off, and fun opportunities to connect live with teammates each week (such as virtual escape rooms). We continue to examine different benefits, tools, and processes that best support our employees as we continue to work remotely and eventually begin transitioning back to the office.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*