Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to upsell?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager in a managed services team at Smartly.io, you will execute the Facebook advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers and drive customer engagement. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, and our product development team. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
>> Browse open positions at smartly.io/careers
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum 2+ years of Facebook marketing experience.
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns and analyze their results.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and optimize Facebook advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and reporting the campaign performance and optimization suggestions for them.
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Smartly.io tool based on your first hand experience.
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Homework assignment where you'll learn the basics and more challenging concepts of Facebook advertising.
STEP 3 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your ambitions and passions with the team.
STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 5 - Discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We automate creative production and ad buying in one single platform.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to our company culture. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.