Senior Customer Success Manager (Spanish speaking)
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum 5+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Have a US work permit.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, classified, mobile apps, etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills of the Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customer problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and the product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
Who we are Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 250+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650+ brands across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount. Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook. Some things we're proud of:- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.- 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor.- 2017 Digiday WorkLife Awards: Tech Platform with the Most Innovative Culture.