Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you serve as a strategic partner for customers by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class e-commerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heroes within their organization.
- Primary day-to-day contact and strategic partner for key customers
- Help guide the client by sharing insights, best practices and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Oversee all client projects by managing internal tasks across teams and ensure we are meeting deadlines; Record all updates in the project plan and timelines to the client
- Work with Forward Deployed Engineers and strategic sales
- Run all client meetings and monitor client health, checking KPIs on a weekly basis
- Have a solid understanding of our product and be able to explain how our various products work as well as articulate their value
- Train customers on new features and proactively encourage the client to set up more programs
- Help drive testing strategy based on data, i.e. use under-performing KPI’s to determine what the testing strategy should be
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Curious analytical thinker
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.