Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with omnichannel merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will partner with a handful of our Enterprise partners to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This position is a high-profile, client-facing role requiring outstanding executive relationship management, performance marketing acumen, and program management skills. This person will report to the Director of Customer Success and is based in our New York office.
What You'll Do
- Manage a portfolio of our top enterprise merchant partners to foster strategic, long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to achieve merchant goals, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote industry best practices and optimization strategies
- Provide analysis of joint marketing and financing programs to deliver measurable ROI
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with business development, product management, and support teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent enterprise and executive relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex projects
- Familiarity with e-commerce, performance marketing, and industry best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Experience with private label credit cards is a plus
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. #LI-SB1
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.