Senior Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager you will...
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of the customer
- Solve customers problems by building partnerships, driving product/feature adoption, and ensuring they actualize the value proposition from their investment
- Develop a strategic and granular understanding of your customers in order to ensure their KPI’s are aligned with their long term goals and are being met and/or exceeded on a consistent basis
- Build relationships with your customers and maximize learning by communicating innovation and best practices in the digital landscape
- Accurately Identify risk of customer churn and put value-add actions in place to mitigate possible churn
- Champion the voice of the customer internally by giving product feedback to Product/Engineering in a effective manner for improvements and road mapping
- Partner with product/customer marketing to produce continually enhanced vertical/industry specific assets that drive customer engagement
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to vertical SME’s, technical solutions, sales, people/operations, finance, and legal to ensure operational excellence
We are looking for you if...
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges, and building long-term relationships.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding account or revenue growth targets on a consistent basis.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Legal right to work in the US.