Senior Customer Success Manager at Bizzabo
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:09 p.m. (EST) on Friday, March 13, 2020
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers, driving their success and event strategy. Bizzabo is looking for a strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to educate our established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Bizzabo delivers to their organization.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious individual who is equal parts creative, technologically savvy, and analytical to manage clients of a hyper growth SaaS company.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for Bizzabo that drive adoption and align customers’ business needs and strategic goals
- Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process throughout the contract lifecycle
- Monitor and report on analytics, reports and KPIs for your portfolio
- Master Gainsight and Salesforce
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer concerns
- Proactively manage escalation calls with customers
- Develop Customer Success methods and work with product marketing to create and refine existing collateral
- Help drive customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Provide feedback to the product team by effectively communicating customer needs and help design ideal offering/features by working cross-functionally across various teams
- Attend and present at conferences and events
- Think outside the box and aid in building a growing team
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding environment
- A proven track record of successfully building rapport and relationships with all levels
- At least three years of professional experience
- SaaS experience required
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
We are a dog friendly office!
Our office is located on 27th and Broadway- a prime area for great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
We're a company that loves our food. We have a fully stocked fridge and pantry and bi-weekly catered breakfast and lunch.
We have quarterly Bizzabonding activities and lunch and learns where Bizzaboers can share unique talents or interesting things they have learned.
Read Full Job Description