Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners, GGV Capital, and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi, and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Electric, you will work closely with our largest customers to understand how they work, their business challenges and engage using a consultative approach that positions you and Electric as the preferred long-term strategic partner. Our Customer Success team works with a variety of customers to ensure they adopt Electric widely and continuously gain business value from our products and services. This is a phenomenal opportunity to take on business-critical responsibilities for a fast-growing NYC startup!
- Understand the customer’s motivation for signing up for Electric and desired business outcomes for your book of business.
- Develop customer success action plans required to hit agreed-upon customer satisfaction goals and eliminate barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly customer health metrics including user and vertical engagement, ROI, satisfaction and success plans.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customer stakeholders.
- Lead Executive Business Reviews with decision makers and Electric executive sponsors where we celebrate shared successes and course-correct where necessary.
- Participate in weekly forecasting / retention meetings.
- Directly responsible for overall revenue, retention and NPS within your book of business
- Serve as a mentor or coach to others on the CSM team
- Drive engagement with customer advocacy program (customer references, case studies, product council)
- Interface with both product and operations teams to assist in the product development cycle.
- Be a recognized role model of Electric’s core values
What you should have:
- You are a team-player with a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative to the next level.
- This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, committed priority management and high emotional intelligence.
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, business owners.
- A motivated self-starter, with proven abilities to take ownership of difficult projects and see them through to successful completion
- 6+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- College degree from an accredited four-year institution or relevant technical experience