Senior Customer Success Manager at Catalyst Software
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
The Senior Customer Success Manager role is an instrumental role in the long-term success of our business. You will be working with our Enterprise clients throughout their journey post-onboarding to ensure that they're obtaining full value from Catalyst aligned to their goals.
As an early CSM at Catalyst, your contributions to helping us build a foundation for the CSM motion provides you with the opportunity to have a significant impact beyond the traditional scope of a CSM role.
What You’ll Do
- Form close relationships with our customers, including CSMs, Managers, Directors & VPs. Partner with customers to establish a mutually agreed-upon Success Plan, outlining the challenges they’re looking to solve for using Catalyst
- Define, prescribe & drive action aligned to the execution of each customer’s above Success Plan. Proactively identify and mitigate risk in each customer’s ability to achieve their goals
- Teach customers how to independently leverage product features, strengthening their knowledge & confidence in using the tool
- Proactively pull, track, and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to identify insights. Connect data to customer value and communicate a clear narrative that drives action back to your customers
- Maintain routine monthly check-ins with customers, in addition to Quarterly Business Reviews
- Partner internally with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing. Convey the voice of the customer internally in an effort to inform other functions on how best we can support and add value to our customers
- Consistently put forward product enhancement recommendations based on personal experience & on insights gained from customers
- Actively contribute to the analysis, planning and execution of CS processes to help us lay the foundation for the CSM function at Catalyst
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrated experience in a consultative customer-facing role, ideally having managed enterprise-level accounts for 3+ years
- Success in building and standardizing repeatable CSM processes & playbooks, & the desire to do so at Catalyst as we continue to scale
- Exceptional ability to influence & drive action through others, coupled with the ability to be a proficient listener
- Eagerness to learn, with the ability to receive and implement feedback quickly
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Discernible passion for Customer Success, and for creating memorable customer experiences
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid medical insurance coverage for you, your partner, and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Personal Seamless account, to be used for free daily lunches; catered team lunches twice per week
- Monthly team-building events (including game nights - Super Smash Brothers and Team Fortress 2, anyone?, trivia, and more!)
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.