Senior Customer Success Strategist at Narmi
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are seeking a product-oriented Customer Success Manager to help manage Narmi's customer relationships. This person will have comfort in interacting with a variety of stakeholders. You will bring a product-focused mindset to Customer Success and be obsessed with Narmi customers experiencing the highest level of success from our platform. You will be the customer's primary point of contact at Narmi and be hyper organized as you manage multiple financial institutions across different asset sizes, products and individual personas.
- Develop lasting and impactful relationships with our customers with the aim of maximizing customer happiness and retention across our entire platform
- Be the customer's primary point of contact and lead weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and ad-hoc calls with key stakeholders
- Manage longer term customer-specific product roadmap, feature requests and enhancements
- Conduct recurring system health checks to proactively identify customer needs
- Bring empathy to the Narmi-Customer relationship. You are their champion.
- 4+ years working for a B2B (ideally enterprise) SaaS-based technology company in customer success and/or project management
- Ability to bring a product-focused approach to customer interactions
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfort presenting to key stakeholders at large enterprise organizations
- Prior experience in digital banking / digital account opening / working with financial institutions in a digital capacity OR strong interest in FinTech
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.