Senior Deal Desk Systems Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Have you previously administered Sales Operations tools like DealHub, Salesforce CPQ, Zuora CPQ or Conga? Are you passionate about innovation, integrations, and process improvement? Then come join our growing Financial Systems team as a Sr. Systems Analyst. This individual leads administration, maintenance, testing and support of our CPQ platform, DealHub.io and will provide support for other financial systems as needed. If this sounds like a great fit, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide support primarily to the Deal Desk team on DealHub CPQ, including advanced support and troubleshooting of Deal Desk system processes
- Manage configuration, maintenance, user administration, security, permissions, workflows and processes in DealHub, and other financial systems as needed
- Complete system configuration changes in partnership with the Salesforce team, to ensure the appropriate level of approvals are captured
- Lead requirements gathering and technical design processes with stakeholders
- Create and maintain architectural design documentation for assigned applications including documenting integrations between systems
- Develop data mapping documentation for new integrations
- Provide audit support for Sarbanes Oxley compliance including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Develop educational and training materials for users
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- Must have at least 1 year of experience administering a CPQ tool
- Ability to learn new financial systems and stay informed of technology changes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Salesforce Admin experience is a plus
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX and SSAE16 SOC is a plus
- Experience working at a public company preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.