Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission:
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Senior Director, Commercial Operations, you’ll play a meaningful role in making sure the Provider facing commercial teams are set up for success, driving the business forward, and have visibility and accountability on the metrics that guide the team’s focus and strategy.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by coaching and guiding a team to measure and support the success of the sales organization.
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love designing and tracking effective go-to-market strategies.
- Highly comfortable telling stories with data and advocating for incremental resources and investments in the initiatives we can prove are working best.
- Passionate about aligning work and impact with appropriate incentives, commissions, and motivational structures.
- A true partner to sales and the broader commercial organization to ensure efficiency and smooth operations.
- The kind of person who enjoys forecasting and finding the leading indicators of commercial impact. You enjoy partnering with sales leadership to ensure a smooth rollout of those most successful strategies.
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2021 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of the commercial operations team: sales metrics, forecasting, team design, commissions and incentive structures will all roll up to you.
- Managing all systems for monitoring and reporting how commercial teams across the business are performing.
- Authentically coaching and navigating the team to success in their respective roles.
- Building and fostering relationships with commercial leaders and the executive team to ensure alignment on what’s working and areas for needed improvement.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change.
- Meaningful (10+ years) experience in sales and commercial analytics, commission design, and operations.
- A clear understanding of what best-practice Commercial Operations teams look like from a design, talent, strategy and metrics point of view.
- Passion for ensuring sales can just be selling, and account management can just be managing, and so on.... Your team enables them to focus on what they do best.
- A compassionate but consultative, and confident approach around incentive design and philosophy.
- A fundamental understanding of leading indicators and predictors of sales performance, and how it ties to overall forecast and pacing against targets.
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.