CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking a Senior Director, Corporate Development to further CLEAR’s growth strategy through identification, assessment, execution and prioritization of acquisition opportunities across both existing and new commercial verticals. To accomplish this, you will constantly analyze CLEAR’s strategic landscape, gathering competitive industry intelligence, and sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing on potential transactions as a key driver of growth.
What You Will Do:
- Support and drive CLEAR’s growth through M&A
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop M&A framework to accelerate existing business lines and add new business lines
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of emerging external technologies and trends, including potential targets, serving as an advisor to stakeholders throughout the company on the best market intelligence
- Build deep networks and strong relationships both internally with CLEAR’s leaders and advisors, as well as externally with founders, investors and influencers
- Execute on deal structuring, negotiation, due diligence, and integration efforts for acquisitions
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, strategy and/or corporate development
- Highly motivated, combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, managerial experience, good business judgement, and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses into executive-level insights and recommendations
- Significant experience in leading cross-functional teams to execute all aspects of transactions including direct experience in M&A diligence negotiation, execution, and integration at a fast-growing, mission-driven company