Senior Director, Corporate Systems + Service Delivery at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as liaison and owner of relationship between CLEAR and Managed Service Provider for newly implemented Tier 1 Service Desk
- Act as single point of contact for CLEAR business units to engage with the Service Desk and stand up operational support for new initiatives
- Develop and deliver upon KPIs, SLAs and SLOs as required by the business and partnerships
- Continuous Process Improvement of the CLEAR Service Desk in coordination with the Managed Service Provider, internal CLEAR customers, and CLEAR partnerships.
- Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics and carry out survey on internal and external clients to weigh the level of service delivery
- Keep record of daily operations for tracking of customer needs, services rendered and future reference
- Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
- Delegate specific service desk responsibilities to team members to create specialization and increase service delivery pace
- Review all client complaints, rectify issues and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions
- Observe service desk operation techniques to determine how effective they are and implement new techniques when old ones are ineffective or outdated
- Delivery of periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) reports on Service Desk performance and project status
- Assist with Asset management/inventory management
- Own Service Desk tools and platforms (Zendesk, BeyondTrust, etc)
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of management experience including technical support and helpdesk teams
- Direct experience managing technical support operations in an enterprise-scale, geographically distributed environment
- Experience managing support teams in B2C and B2B environments
- Demonstrated and documented success in managing teams that provide exceptional service to internal and external customers
- A self-directed and collaborative team member who prioritizes customer experience above everything else
- Showcase good interpersonal skills for customer relations
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change quickly and often
- Must have expert working knowledge with ITSM platforms including Zendesk, JIRA, and ServiceNow