Senior Director, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
This leader will identify and build the company’s approach and business opportunity within the exploding corporate health and wellness market. The ideal candidate is a GM-style manager with deep experience in strategy, sales and channel development, as well as product, partnerships and analysis. They will focus on creating revenue-driving relationships with employers, benefits providers and health systems. This senior leader is as comfortable serving as an individual contributor as building and leading a team.
- Develop and execute go to market strategy for new Corporate Health and Wellness sales channel.
- Partner with employers and benefits administrators to have Peloton (Bike, Tread, Digital, monthly subscription) included as eligible expenses in reimbursement programs
- Identify FSA and HSA program market opportunities, and relevant requirements to enable channel development.
- Own all program components from strategy development through sales execution (including ongoing partnership management)
- Develop corporate sales lifecycle from lead identification -> prospecting -> contracting -> ongoing management of key accounts
- Develop a channel sales plan, and team with internal partners to build sales and marketing strategy including pricing, promotion,( stakeholder requirements and internal needs
- Create a marketing strategy including corporate presentations, tradeshows and conferences
- Ensure that all external parties are properly marketing and communicating partnerships, including promoting offers and employee reimbursement benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Marketing, PR, Product and Member Experience teams
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare with experience marketing to employers and employees
- Minimum 10-15 years of senior sales or marketing experience
- Experience in building creative partnership platforms
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget and forecast management
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.