Senior Director, Customer Success and Implementation
What You'll Do
- Leverage first-hand knowledge of specialty pharmacy data and analytics
- Maintain customer success via subject matter expertise in client-facing engagements
- Retaining and growing client relationships
- Manage team of customer success associates
- Work closely with Business Development through post-delivery client interactions
What You've Done
- Minimum 4 years’ experience leading client delivery in specialty data and analytics; served as project manager throughout client lifecycle
- Hands-on experience through all phases of the implementation cycle and ongoing delivery support
- Experience in marketing and market access at pharamco and/or specialty pharmacy a plus
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage stakeholders in client organization
- Developed and managed teams of associates; coaching and growing talent
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.