Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications to our Marketing team in the US!
You will lead our Corporate Comms strategy globally focusing on corporate, brand and consumer reputation. Gympass is already relied upon by thousands of corporate clients and millions of members worldwide and is fast becoming the best choice for reinventing your corporate wellbeing culture - and we're just getting started.
In this role, you will take the lead in creating and implementing a corporate communications strategy, devised to build awareness and maintain our reputation globally across Gympass. You will work internally with team members from various departments to identify stories to be leveraged for external communications, as well as with the Gympass Executive Team on a vast array of communications initiatives.
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, and Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Craft company narrative and stories that tie back to our mission and work across all functions (PR, Social, Brand, Enterprise Marketing, Internal HR, Growth) increasing Gympass awareness, market fluency and reputation (corporate/public) worldwide
- Build executive platforms for key leaders at Gympass
- Develop and drive communications efforts that span across brand storytelling, business initiatives, corporate social responsibility, and executive communications, identifying key issues and opportunities for Gympass
- Develop a range of communication materials including messaging guides, scripts, press releases, media statements
- Data Driven - Analyze data to understand how stakeholders view us and build action plans to improve reputation and key influence indicators. Partner with social media and PR teams on brand, and corporate reputation health trackers and social media sentiment
- Support executives and legal team with issues in management and crisis communications on matters with potential reputational impact
- Support internal communications with messaging and execution of business updates and rollout of communication to employees
WHO YOU ARE
- A communications professional with 10+ years of communications experience in a fast-paced environment, with a minimum of 2 years focused on corporate communications or related role
- You have a strong ability to communicate clearly and credibly across multiple audiences, including clients, users, employees, and media with a knack for simplifying complex topics
- Solid understanding of the technology media landscape and strong global media, analyst, and influencer relationships
- You have a track record of going from idea to execution on multiple communications strategies
- You’re detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Calm under pressure, yet possesses a sense of urgency
- You’re adaptable, flexible, and can lead and inspire in a changing environment
- Clear thinker, creative, and bring a passion for the role that wellbeing can play in people's lives
- You are responsive to the needs of a global team
- You are confident working with executives and/or public figures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
- WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
- GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
- PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
- CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
- CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.