Senior Director of International Operations at Noom (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Noom is hiring an exceptional operations leader to join and scale our international team. As a senior member of the team you will lead and oversee Noom’s successful global international expansion. This will include building our country management, product operations, and central operations functions from scratch and ensuring their success.
You will partner broadly across the company and play a key role in ensuring our International team is well integrated into our overall company operations while doing whatever it takes to hit our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and hyper-growth environments, loves finding creative solutions to complex problems, is laser focused on results and is excited to apply those skills to help Noom scale its mission to millions across the world. This is a unique opportunity to join our VP International and International Strategy team in building Noom’s international business from the ground up.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establishing KPIs for Noom’s country management and international product operations functions.
- Hiring roles needed to ensure Noom’s continued international success
- Partnering across the organization and forming external commercial relationships to ensure Noom achieves and exceeds target metrics
- Provide international leadership with a real-time view on financial, operational, and product performance across our portfolio of countries
- Deliver data driven insights to functional leads which identify opportunities to improve existing processes or develop new approaches to improve international operations and product
- Work cross-functionally to help analyze and drive strategic initiatives across Noom while supporting day-to-day business operations as we scale
- Take on special projects as necessary to support important initiatives within Noom
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting and/or international strategy/business operations roles; startup and/or health care experience a big plus
- Experience quickly hiring and leading high performing teams
- Exceptional record of academic and professional achievement
- Track record of building operational plans and leading execution to deliver against ambitious goals
- Comfort with ambiguity, first-rate problem solving skills, and the ability to get stuff done
- Expert at building business cases using using data and strong written communication
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Distinctive analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to gather/analyze/evaluate information and to translate concepts into operational models
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects/stakeholders, and maintain an organized project list
- Ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Quantitative undergraduate degree preferred
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.