Senior Director, Operations - Service & Sales at CLEAR (Greater NYC Area, NY)
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 8+ million members.
The Senior Director, Operations - Sales & Service will report directly to the VP, Operations - Member & Employee Experience and will collaborate with headquarter, regional and local leadership teams to improve performance and operational excellence across the network. The Sr. Dir Operations monitors and reviews the performance of each location and partners with leadership to enhance performance across sales, member experience, team productivity, operations and brand.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement network-wide sales and stakeholder strategy, while leading a distributed team of Service & Sales managers, upholding a world class member experience
- Work cross functionally with our Product and Tech teams to enhance our member enrollment process and provide data driven, actionable feedback
- Develop and pilot new commission/compensation structures that drive business objectives, in partnership with our People and Finance teams
- Partner with marketing teams to drive promotion activities
- Support Divisional Vice Presidents in identifying sales opportunities by tracking business performance and providing insights and recommendations
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in leading sales, customer experience, and/or operations teams
- Strong data and analytical expertise, specific to operating financials KPIs, and budgets
- Advanced MS Excel skills - pivot tables and pivot table reporting - a must. Basic data modeling skills in Tableau, Looker ideal
- Demonstrate a high amount of empathy, responsibility, coupled with a deep sense of ownership and personal accountability
- Familiarity in working with Product and Technology organizations
- Effectively communicates the ‘why’
- Embraces change and inspires others to be agents of change
- Adapts quickly and remains positive and solution focused
- Bachelor’s Degree required
This role can be based out of our New York City or Austin, TX office.