Senior Director of Partner Operations, LeafLink Logistics at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink Logistics is seeking an experienced Supply Chain and Logistics leader to join a new, fast growing business within LeafLink. In this role, you will be a critical contributor to defining a scalable supply chain strategy to the fragmented cannabis market. As the head of strategic initiatives, you will also be responsible for forging strategic enterprise relationships across regional and national operators. Working alongside executive leadership, you will develop localized operating strategies using the partnerships you cultivate. Once defined it will be your responsibility to work alongside the operations team to bring your operation to life. The breadth of this role requires that you have the ability to both design and execute on a high level strategy while taking into account the dynamic forces inherent to the industry. Likewise, you will need the ability to communicate across a wide stakeholder group that spans from our executive team to our operational partners.Qualifications:
- > 10 years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Proven track record of building strategic relationships
- Strong analytical skill set with experience in using data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate both upwards to leadership as well as to operational partners..
- Highly motivated, high energy self-starter
- Background in marketplace dynamics preferred
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Identify and develop strategic enterprise relationships.
- Work alongside LeafLink Logistics leadership to define business and operating models with strategic partners.
- Perform analyses and diligence on potential partnership and operating models to determine the strategic value and feasibility of the opportunity.
- In coordination with LeafLink Logistics operations, define and execute on localized operating strategies.
- Have an innate ability to distinguish between one-way and two-way doors allowing you to move fast when an opportunity arises and be very diligent and deliberate when required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You are a relationship driven professional with above average empathy allowing you to understand our partners motivations and pains.
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success