WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Day-to-day management of the partner sales organization including tracking of sales pipeline and related ongoing projects
- Create, implement, and analyze partner sales success KPIs and performance of the sales organization to identify areas of concern and best practices to continually improve performance
- Support the CRO with strategic analyses and special research projects around expansion opportunities and market dynamics
- Conduct meetings and create presentations to share ideas and findings
- Prepare materials and reports for consumption by senior management and the sales team
- Work cross functionally with Prizeout’s legal, product, technology, and other teams to work on strategy and operations
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales strategy, finance, management consulting, client services, or project management
- Ability to communicate clearly at the appropriate altitude depending on the audience. Able to narrate complex problems in a simple way
- Experience with large data sets, synthesizing insights and recommending actions from data
- Interest in financial technology and/or payments products and a strong desire to support strategic relationship creation
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment
- Desire to enhance technical skills to become an expert on Prizeout’s technology
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, with excellent presentation skills