Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
The Senior Director of Supply Chain Planning, reporting to the SVP of Supply Chain and Manufacturing, will be responsible for designing a creative and comprehensive supply chain strategy for a category defining company. The right candidate will thrive at Latch by bringing new technologies, inventive thought processes and industry best practices to ensure that Supply Chain Planning can meet the needs of a fast growing business. This role will be responsible for directing and planning all aspects of Latch’s supply chain initiatives, policies, and objectives. The role has responsibility for inventory planning and management, distribution, and transportation activities of all Latch hardware.
- Develop, implement, and continuously refine supply planning, inventory management, supplier management, global logistics and fulfillment operations
- Define, manage and report on supply chain objectives and KPIs
- Develop strategic plans, processes, and project milestones for execution of activities which support company objectives
- Manage a geographically diverse supply chain planning team through effective coaching, priority setting, performance management, and hiring practices
- Establish strong cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement, Program, and other key stakeholders to ensure a robust, compliant, and reliable end-to-end supply chain
- Drive continuous improvement through effective organizational management, budgeting, reporting, project management and operational excellence
- Partner with Finance during planning and execution, to provide value-added analytical support to enable data driven decisions and accurate financial projections
- Provide regular reports to senior leadership on the status of key supplier initiatives and innovation
- Oversee the warehouse and distribution functions, and manage international import and export of goods
- Work cross-functionally to establish and ensure the team's goals and KPIs align with companies objectives
- Ensure internal processes and metrics are aligned to scale quickly and smoothly as we meet the growing demand of our customers
- Drive improvements in Gross Margin through negotiations, productivity management, and optimizing the supply chain network, etc
- 15+ years of leadership experience in international supply chain management, including building organizations from the ground up
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage within a fast-paced, high-growth, complex organization, with global operations and relationships
- Expertise in ERP, MRP, digital supply chain, productivity, and collaboration tools
- Extensive experience establishing processes and system infrastructure
- A strategic thinker with a strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Strong evidence of developing talent and leading an organization to excellence
- Experienced in establishing performance metrics, motivating, and holding people accountable for results
- 10+ years of experience with electro mechanical systems with external manufacturing partners
- Strong presentation skills when speaking to diverse and varied groups including employees, vendors, partners, and executives
- Collaborative supply chain leader with enviable drive, the ability to develop meaningful relationships with global partners, and a keen attention to detail
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice