Senior Director, Supply Chain Systems
The Sr. Director, Supply Chain Systems role is a key part of the Supply Chain team at Peloton. The role will be the primary interface to the Enterprise IT team, representing the Supply Chain and Operations business needs across all key functions (Sourcing, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics, Returns & Refurbs). This role is pivotal in Peloton’s growth and journey to establish enterprise-grade systems solutions with an eye on future growth and expansion. The Sr Director, Supply Chain Systems will report to the VP Supply Chain.
- Team up with business process owners, functional leads and subject matter experts to define functional business requirements. Work with IT partners to develop robust technical solutions that are aligned with the business and technology capability roadmap
- Understand existing business processes and technology to develop the “to be” state, and develop a transition plan to create measurable business value
- Lead process design sessions to define the functional and technical needs of the business. Responsible for all business process deliverables in solution design and analysis phase of any programs
- Develop functional designs in partnership with the IT team(s) that align with technology standards and architecture principles
- Lead solution test planning for functional and user acceptance testing
- Contribute to the technology strategy by identifying, assessing and recommending external trends in technology and methodologies.
- Understand future business strategies and directions to anticipate technical needs
- Develop key metrics around project success, operations success and business success
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, Master’s degree in computer science, supply chain, Operations.
- 10+ years of experience managing supply chain technology, implementation experience of 3rd party tools
- Passionate about technology and have demonstrated ability in delivering value through technology
- Expertise in development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Experience in process re-engineering to embed data and analytics in the business processes and make them more agile to address the dynamic business needs
- Understanding of digital tools and technologies such as cloud, analytics, API architecture
- Experience in implementation of Enterprise Systems
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies in supply chain and operations
- Experience in business process methodology and program management.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, drive new initiatives and new way of thinking in the organization
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists. Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, TCV, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.