The Senior Director, Warranty Strategy and Operations will be responsible for growing and improving Peloton’s warranty product across all business lines and geographies. In this role, you are responsible for ensuring Members receive a seamless, on-brand experience with their Peloton warranty. The role is highly cross-functional and will partner with various stakeholders (Finance, Strategy, Legal, Revenue, Product Marketing, Support, etc.) to design and manage our warranty business.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in the consumer warranty space (ideally consumer tech), high business acumen, is a strategic and analytical thinker, has excellent communication skills, and is skilled with negotiation. The Senior Director, Warranty Strategy and Operations reports to the VP, Membership, under the broader Membership team, focused on driving Membership engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Full P&L responsibility for all warranty and service products offered across all geographies
- Understand drivers of Peloton’s Warranty business, identify strategic opportunities, and build a business roadmap delivers the most value for Peloton and our Members
- Build effective cross-functional partnerships with internal and external partners to execute Warranty roadmap
- Develop a Member-first branded Warranty program in partnership with Brand Marketing and Creative team
- Design & optimize Warranty attachment across all channels in partnership with Revenue and Product Marketing teams
- Ensure Warranty programs and policies are seamlessly executed globally in partnership with Member Support and Supply Chain and improve program efficiency
- Define and deliver operational reporting that provide strategic insights and holds cross-functional leads accountable for delivering results
- Negotiate underwriter agreements, policy and claims submissions, and revenue share agreements
- Lead executive review on performance, customer satisfaction, and profitability for senior leadership
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in relevant roles, MBA or relevant education preferred
- Prior experience with warranty consumer products and underwriters required
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Program management experience with the ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to present comfortably to leadership
- Experience managing P&L ($20M+) and negotiating complex agreements
- Strategic thinker with a bias toward action
- Has a passion for delivering exceptional Member experiences
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.