(Senior) Ecosystem Strategy & Operations Manager at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Drive overall growth & success of Celonis’ multifaceted partner ecosystem in close collaboration with Celonis’ ecosystem teams
- Be a strong business partner across a wide range of topics from strategic to operational
- Orchestrate GTM and resource planning processes as well as regular business reviews
- Monitor business performance, identify areas for improvement and spearhead major projects & programs to improve business excellence in close alignment with the ecosystem leaders
- Ensure operational discipline and be a strong supported in the day-to-day business
- Manage relationships to other teams at Celonis from Analytics, to Sales Systems to Enablement while representing interests of the ecosystem and ensuring constant alignment and exchange of relevant information
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/Channel Strategy, Business Operations, Strategy/Operations Consulting or similar areas
- Firm understanding of business ecosystems and ideally experience in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience in working with Salesforce and business analytics tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and to manage multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex projects under pressure working with teams across multiple departments and functions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to develop outcome-driven solutions, with a knack for creating structure wherever its needed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to wide audiences
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives
- Passion for groundbreaking software, customer success and great teamwork
- Intellectually curious quick learner, detail-oriented and driven to make an impact on the business
- Exceptional Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.